On Friday our class went to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo. We had a lot of fun and learned new things about animals. Here's what some of us thought of the trip.
"I like when I heard the seal make a sound. It sounded sort of like a bark almost." Kane
"We got to hear the lion roar. You could hear it roar from thousands of feet away, I think." Conor
"I loved the seals. It was funny when the trainer fed it and when she threw the ball it almost kissed me on the glass." Ethan
"I saw the crocodiles and they had big teeth. They looked so creepy!" Alysia
"The kangaroos were walking through the place and they could jump right on the path we were on. I saw a baby in the kangaroo's pouch too." Josiah
"When I went to look at the seals when I put my face against the glass it tried to kiss me. I jumped!" Kaitlyn
"I saw the orangoutang and the daddy swing two times. They had lots of hair. There was a tiger there too. " Simon
"In the rainforest part there were giant butterflies and tentacled snakes. The snakes were hard to see because they looked like wood." Kane

Hey! What kind of animal lives in that glass tank? How many people are in your whole school?Why did you go to the zoo? It looks like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteFrom Joshua, Emma, Josh and Asha. Halswell School.
The sea lions live in the glass tank. We got to watch them get fed. We have about 500 kids in our school. We have been learning about animal life cycles - mostly the frog and butterfly life cycle.
ReplyDelete